Where are real estate forms available?

Minnesota Uniform Conveyance Blank forms are available from area attorney's offices or abstract/title companies or from the Minnesota Department of Commerce website (PDF).  The Recorder's Office does not create any documents for liability reasons (Also see question number 2).

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a copy of my deed?
2. Will the Recorder/Registrar's Office help me fill out my forms?
3. Where are real estate forms available?
4. How can I search a property?
5. What methods can I use for a search?
6. How do I homestead?
7. How do I figure deed tax or mortgage registration tax?
8. How can I find out whether a property is abstract or torrens?