I moved - now what do I do?

Call, mail, or email our Address Change Request (Online Form) to the Auditor-Treasurer’s Office as soon as possible to update your address. Failing to provide a current address may cause delays or non-delivery of time-sensitive tax statements and other critical property-related mailings to property owners. 

While no owner names can be changed in property tax records without the recording of a legal document, please provide taxpayer address changes as soon as possible, including addresses in care of other parties.

If you are relocating to Cass County as a permanent resident, register to vote online at the Minnesota Secretary of State’s website, or visit the Elections/Voting pages of the Cass County website.

Show All Answers

1. How do I appeal the value of my property?
2. How do I get a property tax refund?
3. I didn’t pay my taxes last year - now what do I do?
4. I don’t understand how my property taxes are calculated. Where can I find help?
5. I just retired in Cass County and need to homestead my property here. How do I do that?
6. I just sold my property on a Contract for Deed - am I still responsible for the taxes?
7. I’m disabled - am I eligible for a tax reduction?
8. I moved - now what do I do?
9. I own a summer business which operates between May and August - when are my taxes due?
10. What’s this refuse management fee on my taxes?
11. When are my taxes due?
12. When do taxes start incurring penalties and can the penalties be waived?
13. Why did my classification change from Homestead to Non-Homestead?