Well-being includes mental, physical, social/emotional health, and resiliency of a person. More specifically, well-being encompasses the presence of positive emotions and moods (e.g., contentment, happiness), the absence of negative emotions (e.g., depression, anxiety), satisfaction with life, fulfillment, and positive functioning.
Are you feeling isolated?
- Cass County Calling Tree: Call Faith in Action 218-675-5435
- Minnesota Warmline: 877-404- 3190 or text "Support" to 85511
- Veterans - Support Services - From the Veteran's Administration
- Stay Connected - Minnesota Department of Health Toolkit (PDF)
- Youth Isolation initiatives:Beyond Differences
- National Connection Network - Well Connected
Don't know where to turn?
- Northern Pines Mental Health Center
- Call 211:First Call 211
- Veterans: Vets First Call 211
- Crisis Line: 800-462-5525 Mental Health America
- Minnesota Crisis Text Line: Text "MN" to 7417
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Suicide Prevention - Minnesota Department of Health
- Veterans - Public Service Announcement Video from REACH
- Youth Suicide - How to Take Care of Yourself
- Tips for Coping with Stress
- Tips to Prevent COVID Anxiety (PDF)
- Relaxation Tips: