- Health, Human & Veterans Services (HHVS)
- Veterans Services Office
Veterans Services Office
The Veterans Service Division is part of the Health, Human, and Veterans Services Department. Our goal is to provide unparalleled customer service to the veterans of Cass County, with an emphasis on individual needs and personalized benefits counseling. Our customers have paid in advance for these services and deserve only the best. An individual's right to privacy and confidentiality is always respected. We are happy to assist veterans or their dependents on a walk-in or by appointment basis and we also offer service in several outreach locations throughout the county.
Let us know how we are doing by taking our short Customer Satisfaction Survey.
For information on claims processing for veterans' benefits from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs contact the County Veterans Services Officer or see:
- Federal Benefits (U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs)
- State Benefits (Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Make The Connection
For Information on Veterans Transportation call 218-947-7530. One to two business days notice is preferred.
View transportation fees (PDF).
Veterans Services Schedule
Veterans are welcome to drop by the Outreach Sites. If possible, please call in advance to let us know you'll be there and we'll have your file and any necessary forms ready to speed up your service. Please contact either the Veterans Service Officer at 218-947-7534 or the Assistant Veterans Service Officer at 218-947-7531.
- Where: Cass County HHVS, 400 Michigan Ave W.
- When: Every Monday from 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Cass Lake:
- Where: Cass Lake Municipal Center, 330 2nd Street NW
- When: 2nd Wednesday of every month from 9 am to 11:30 am
- Where: Pillager Family Center, 305 Fir Avenue West
- When: 3rd Thursday of every month from 10 am to 2 pm
- Where: The Depot, 45 West Main Street
- When: The 1st Thursday of every month from 1 pm to 3:30 pm
Appointments may be made at other locations throughout the county as needed. Contact our Office to discuss further.
Medical Center / Clinic
Find contact information for veterans Medical Centers/Clinics.