Note: Please consult a legal advisor for assistance on what type of form to use, how to complete the forms or for any other legal advice. The Recorder's Office personnel cannot provide assistance in these areas as it is against the law to provide legal advice unless you are a licensed attorney pursuant to Minnesota Statutes Section 481.02.

If you feel comfortable completing the forms yourself, they can be located at the Minnesota Department of Commerce website (PDF).